I’m happy to inform you that first beta version of Android Chess Clock was released to Android Market, filed under category Games/Brain and Puzzle.
Application is currently fairly simple (as you can see on screenshot) but works:
- supports Android 1.5+
- players alternate by taping anywhere on the screen
- supports small QVGA screens as well as HVGA
- gently graphics without CPU (and energy) consuming animations
- independent setting of time for every player
Known bugs & user requests
- application resets countdown when you change orientation of screen from landscape to portrait
- nice to have
- missing icon
- application does not run in full screen mode
- time can be set only as hours and minutes but not seconds
- sound when player runs out of time
Please write your feedback bellow the article.